- We will contact the RO immediately on your case to prevent any summons and get extension of any provided deadlines.
- We will make sure you are in compliance with missing tax returns and filing of timely payroll deposits.
- We will communicate all the financials on your account including negotiating the sale of any assets such as house, 401K, etc.
- We will work with the IRS and negotiate a reasonable payment plan for you or your business.
- Our tax team will be in consistent contact with the RO to prevent any collection action on your case.
If an RO recently came to visit your personal residence or business, Please call us NOW! Do not waste time. The RO assigned to your account will immediately file all the Final Notice of Levy. If there are any missed deadlines, the RO will be issue a levy on your case. It is our recommendation that you seek professionals like us to help you assist through the process. Our team of experts knows exactly how to complete a case with an RO. If you are currently not making your estimated tax deposit payments or timely payroll deposits, please get in compliance immediately.
The States mostly have RO’s assigned to sales tax, use tax and withholding tax. We recommend that you contact us immediately for a relief on your account.