In case you have a lien filed against your property, our tax experts will perform the following procedures:
- Ensure that you owe the current tax debt
- Ensure that the IRS made the necessary tax debt
- Contact the IRS and initiate to resolve the unpaid tax debt.
- Advise you when the lien can be removed upon the resolution on your account.
- Attempt to prevent any future tax liens.
Our tax team can also help the taxpayer with the lien subordination. This is a tax lien relief for taxpayers who are trying to sell or refinance their house. The IRS will generally only grant the lien subordination if it will resolve the collection of unpaid tax debt.